Sharyland Internet Partners, Inc. and its related companies (collectively, the "Company") is the owner of this web site (the "Web Site"). This Web Site provides certain services (as defined below) and contains information, including without limitation, all text, all messages, graphics, photographs, graphs, proprietary trademarks and service marks, sounds, data, images, audio, page headers, software (including HTML and other scripts), buttons, video, and other icons, and the arrangement and compilation of this information (collectively, the "Information") that is either owned or licensed by the Company. Your use of this Web Site and access to the services and Information is expressly conditioned upon your agreement that all such access and use shall be governed by all of the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
In addition, access to certain areas of the Web Site may also be governed by other terms and conditions. In the event of a conflict between the terms and conditions set forth below and those necessary to access restricted portions of the Web Site, the ones governing the restricted portions of the Web Site will govern your access to such areas and any transactions conducted while in such restricted areas, and these terms and conditions will apply where there is not a conflicting provision. In addition, you hereby acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. Adult Content. Member Age Requirement: This Web Site is intended for adults 18 years old or older. Anyone under 18 years, passing for under 18 years or soliciting anyone under 18 years of age will be removed and blocked from the sites. This Web Site is composed of communities of gay men who share very specific sexual interests. The content of this Web Site and related sites may contain explicit sexual content. By proceeding with your access or use, you agree that this type of content does not cause you offense.
2. License Grant. Company grants you a limited, worldwide, non-exclusive, revocable, and non-transferable license to use this Web Site. The Information may not be transferred, shared with or disseminated to anyone for any purpose which is inconsistent with the purpose of the Web Site, or to facilitate unfair competition with the Web Site, or which is inappropriate obscene or unlawful under applicable US or international law, including the laws of copyright.
3. Description of Services. The Company also provides certain technology, photographic, entertainment and/or communication services (the "Services") to you ("you" or "user" or "subscriber"), subject to the terms of this Agreement, and the rules that may be published from time to time by the Company. The Company currently offers the Services to users who agree to abide by (i) the terms and conditions of this Agreement and (ii) any guidelines posted on the Company network of sites. The Company reserves the right to change the nature of this relationship at any time without notice to you. The Company may discontinue its Services or operation of the Web Site at any time.
You agree that the Services may include certain communications from the Company, such as service announcements and administrative messages, and that these communications are considered part of the Company membership and you may not be able to opt out of receiving them. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that augment or enhance the current Services, shall be subject to the Agreement.
- Membership Options:
Basic membership is free and includes email, chat, nipple tugs, instant messenger and access to the message board. Members who wish to support the Web Site's costs can upgrade for modest fees to gain access to member profile galleries, the Web Site's galleries, member webcams and streaming video. These options may change without notice due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Personal Use. This Web Site is for personal use only and may not be used by any user for commercial purposes.
- Your Profile and Uploads. You warrant that all material you upload to your profile on these sites is:
• True and accurate, your own property or property that you have the right to upload.
• You further agree that your upload is not harmful, offensive, discriminatory to other members.
• You will take all measures necessary and practicable to insure that the material you upload is free from virus, worm, trojan or any other malicious code that may cause harm to the Web Site or member computers.
5. Linking. You may not use any of Company's proprietary logos, marks, or other distinctive graphics, video or audio material in your links, without the Company's express written permission, which the Company may withhold in its sole discretion. You may not link in any manner reasonably likely to: 1) imply affiliation with or endorsement or sponsorship by Company; 2) cause confusion, mistake or deception; 3) dilute Company's trademarks or service marks; or 4) otherwise violate state or federal law. In addition, you may only link to the home page of the Web Site, unless otherwise authorized in writing by Company.
6. Modification. Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time, and from time to time. Such modifications may include, without limitation, implementation of user priorities, implementation of rules for use by you, modifications or amendments to this Agreement and discontinuance of functional aspects of the Web Site. Company may also add, withdraw or modify Information within the Web Site or Services provided through the Web Site at any time in its sole discretion. All such modifications shall be displayed online, and such display shall constitute effective notice under this Agreement on the day Company places them on the Web Site. You agree to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement periodically to be aware of such revisions, and that you are legally bound by same if you use or access the Web Site as the same may then be revised.
7. Password Security and Disclosure. Upon registration for any Services with the Company on this Web Site, you will receive a password and account designation. You are responsible fully for all activities that occur under your password or account. If, at any time, you are issued an account designation and/or password or other positive identifiers of the user issued and authorized by Company and you learn or suspect that such identifiers have been disclosed or otherwise made known to any person other than yourself, you agree to immediately notify Company and to confirm such notice in writing within seventy-two (72) hours. Upon receiving such notice, Company may assign a new account designation and/or password to you within a reasonable period of time. Reissuance and reactivation of such identifiers may be subject to the Company's discretion and standard charges.
8. Delays in the Services. Neither Company nor any of its licensors, including its and their officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, representatives or subcontractors (collectively, "Company Parties") shall be liable for any loss or liability resulting, directly or indirectly, from delays or interruptions due to electronic or mechanical equipment failures, telephone interconnect problems, defects, weather, strikes, walkouts, fire, acts of God, riots, armed conflicts, acts of war or other like causes beyond the reasonable control of Company. Company shall have no responsibility to provide you access to the Services or the Web Site due to any of the above listed causes.
9. Termination. Termination or cancellation of this Agreement shall not affect any right or relief to which Company may be entitled, at law or in equity, which shall survive any such termination. Upon termination of this Agreement, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert to the Company. This Agreement and the license rights granted hereunder shall remain in full force and effect unless terminated or canceled for any of the following reasons; 1) immediately by Company if you fail to make any payment when due; 2) immediately by Company for any unauthorized access or use of the Web Site by you; 3) immediately by Company if you assign or transfer (or attempt the same) any rights granted to you under this Agreement; 4) immediately, if you fail to abide by the rules and regulations relating to the use of, or tamper with or alter any of the Services provided and the Information contained in, or accessed through, the Web Site; 5) immediately, if you transmit or receive any Information using the Services of the Web Site (or cause the same) in violation of this Agreement (Company, at its sole discretion, shall determine whether any information transmitted or received violates this provision); or 6) immediately, if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this Agreement.
10. Monitoring. You acknowledge that Company reserves the right to, and may from time to time, monitor any and all Information transmitted or received through the Web Site of any other means or communications channels. Company, at its sole discretion and without further notice to you, may (but is not obligated to) review, censor or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any Information which Company deems inappropriate or that violates any term or condition of this Agreement. During monitoring, Information may be examined, recorded, copied, and used for authorized purposes. Use of the Web Site by you, authorized or unauthorized, constitutes consent to such monitoring. Any Information or material that in the Company's sole opinion is inappropriate, offensive, or illegal will be refused. Any Informaion or material that is called to the Company's attention after being approved that it finds inappropriate, offensive or illegal will be removed without notice.
11. Equipment and Operation. You shall provide and maintain all telephone and other equipment necessary to access the Web Site, and the costs of any such equipment and/or telephone connections or use, including any applicable taxes or similar fees or charges, shall be borne solely by you. You shall reimburse Company for any such costs incurred by Company due to use of the Web Site by you. You are responsible for operating your own equipment and for familiarity with the Information used with or available through the Web Site. Company reserves the right to refuse assistance or to charge additional fees if you seek assistance from Company with respect to such Services and/or Information or any other matters not directly relating to the operation of the Web Site. You understand and agree that the Services are provided "AS-IS" and that the Company assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery, failure or errors related to the any communications distributed by the Company to you. You are responsible for obtaining access to the Services and that such access may involve payment of third party fees (such as Internet service provider fees, telecommunication fees or airtime charges). You are responsible for those fees, including those fees associated with the display or delivery of any communications to you. In addition, you must provide and are responsible for all equipment necessary to access the Services.
12. Limited Warranty. You acknowledge that certain Services, Information and links provided through the Web Site are compiled from sources which are beyond the control of Company. Though such Information is recognized by the parties to be generally reliable, the parties acknowledge that inaccuracies may occur, and that Company and its licensors do not warrant the accuracy or suitability of the Information. FOR THIS REASON, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SERVICES, WEB SITE AND INFORMATION ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS, WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, ORAL, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ANY WARRANTIES ARISING BY VIRTUE OF CUSTOM OF TRADE OR COURSE OF DEALING AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHER, COMPANY AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES, WEB SITE OR INFORMATION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, ARE SUITABLE FOR YOUR NEEDS OR IS COMPOSED OF A LEVEL OF QUALITY REQUIRED TO MEET YOUR SATISFACTION.
Under this Agreement, you assume all risk of errors and/or omissions in the Web Site, the provision of Services and Information, including the transmission or translation of Information. YOU HEREBY ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY (AND THEREBY HOLD COMPANY HARMLESS), BY WHATEVER MEANS YOU DEEM MOST APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR NEEDS, FOR DETECTING AND ERADICATING ANY VIRUS OR PROGRAM WITH A SIMILAR FUNCTION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
13. Limitation of Liability. You assume full responsibility for implementing sufficient procedures and checks to satisfy your requirements for the accuracy and suitability of the Services, the Web Site and Information, and for maintaining any means which you may require for the reconstruction of lost data or subsequent manipulations or analyses of the Information provided under this Agreement.
YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY AND COMPANY PARTIES SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE AND INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER. IF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SHOULD FAIL IN THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE FOR ANY REASON, SUCH LIABILITY IS AND SHALL BE LIMITED TO USD 100.00 AS LIMITED DAMAGES AND NOT AS A PENALTY EVEN IF COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIABILITY SHALL BE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE. THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THIS SECTION SHALL SURVIVE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
14. Indemnification. YOU SHALL RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS COMPANY AND COMPANY PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, OPPORTUNITY COSTS, SUITS, LIABILITIES, FINES, PENALTIES AND EXPENSES, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND EXPENSES, (COLLECTIVELY, "CLAIMS") OF WHATEVER KIND, CHARACTER OR NATURE BROUGHT BY OR ON BEHALF OF ANY PERSON THAT ARISE OUT OF, ARE RELATED TO OR ARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES, WEB SITE OR INFORMATION, EVEN IF CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE JOINT, SOLE OR CONCURRENT NEGLIGENCE, GROSS NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER FAULT, WHETHER PASSIVE OR ACTIVE, OF ANY PERSON OR ENTITY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE COMPANY PARTIES.
16. No Conflicting Terms. If there is any conflict between this Agreement and any help text, manuals or other documents, this Agreement shall govern, whether such other documents are prior to or subsequent to this Agreement, or are signed or acknowledged by any member of the Company Parties.
17. Attorney's Fees. If Company takes action (by itself or through its representatives) to enforce any of the provisions of this Agreement, including collection of any amounts due hereunder, Company shall be entitled to recover from you (and you agree to pay), in addition to all sums to which it is entitled or any other relief, at law or in equity, reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any costs of any litigation.
18. Governing Law, Limitations and Venue. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding any rule or principle that would refer to and apply the substantive law of another state or jurisdiction. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claims or causes of action arising from or relating to your access and use of the Services, Web Site or Information contemplated by this Agreement must be instituted within two (2) years from the date upon which such claim or cause arose or was accrued. Further, any such claim or cause of action shall be brought EXCLUSIVELY in the state or federal courts located in Dallas, Dallas County, Texas. You agree to submit to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of such courts and hereby appoint the Secretary of State of Texas as your agent for service of process. You agree to waive any objection that the state or federal courts of Dallas County, Texas, are an inconvenient forum. The parties hereby waive trial by jury in any action, proceeding or counterclaim brought by either party against the other on any matter whatsoever arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or the relationship of the parties created hereby.
19. Severability. Whenever possible, each provision of this Agreement shall be interpreted in such manner as to be effective and valid under applicable law, but if any provision of this Agreement shall be prohibited or invalid under applicable law, such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or invalidity without invalidating the remainder of such provision or the remaining provisions of this Agreement. Any unenforceable provision will be replaced by a mutually acceptable provision which comes closest to the intention of the parties at the time the original provision was agreed upon.
20. U.S. Government Restricted Rights. The Information on this Web Site is provided with "RESTRICTED RIGHTS". Use, duplication or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in applicable laws and regulations. Use of the materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgement of Company's proprietary rights in them.
21. Copyright, Patent and Trademark Notice. Copyright 2013 Sharyland Internet Partners, Inc. All rights reserved. The Web Site and Information is the valuable, exclusive property of Company or its licensors and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as transferring or assigning any such ownership rights to you or any other person or entity. The Information is protected by contract law and various intellectual property laws, including domestic and international copyright laws. You may not remove, alter or obscure any copyright, legal or proprietary notices in or on any portions of the Information. Company, its associated logos, and all page headers, custom graphics, buttons and other icons are service marks, trademarks, registered service marks or registered trademarks of Sharyland Internet Partners, Inc. or its affiliates. All other product names and company logos mentioned on the Web Site or Information are trademarks of their respective owners.
22. Notice and Procedure for Copyright Infringement Claim. Company, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512, as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), reserves the right, but not the obligation, to terminate your license to use the Web Site or Information if it determines in its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activity, including alleged acts of first-time or repeat infringement, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing. Company accommodates and does not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to protect their materials. In addition, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c), Company has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements and for processing such claims in accordance with the Act. Company designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement is:
IP Compliance OfficerIn addition, any written notice regarding any defamatory or infringing activity, whether of a copyright, patent, trademark or other proprietary right, should be sent to the Company designated agent, listed above, and must include the following information:
Sharyland Internet Partners, Inc.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of (1) the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or (2) the person defamed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site. Similarly for other types of infringing materials, a list of such materials.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, to be the subject of infringing activity, or that is claimed to be defamatory and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, telephone number and/or electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or other proprietary right owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed or on behalf of the person defamed.
24. Agreement. THIS AGREEMENT IS COMPLETE AND EFFECTIVE AT THE TIME YOU AGREE TO IT BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, WEB SITE OR INFORMATION.